Diploma of Share Trading and Investment
Learn how to trade any share market like a professional
At the Wealth Within Institute we're all about results. That's why we've worked hard on ensuring the Diploma of Share Trading and Investment (10234NAT, CRICOS Code: 092926C) arms you with skills and strategies that provide consistent and profitable results in the share market. These are the same techniques used by professional traders and fund managers to manage tens of millions of dollars of client funds.
We've proven what works and it's for this reason why the Diploma of Share Trading and Investment is Australia's only Government accredited share trading and investing program. This means there is independent evidence that on completion you will be competent and confident in the application of the techniques and strategies taught.
And with VET FEE-HELP, Australian students can enrol now and pay later.
You're supported by over 30 Years' experience in the share market...
You wouldn't step on to a plane flown by a pilot with zero flying time. Likewise when you're learning how to trade and invest in the share market you must be sure you're learning from those that 'walk-the-talk'. The Diploma materials have been written by professionals with over 30 years experience in the share market and finance industry. This experience trickles through to our support staff.
When you join Wealth Within you will benefit from comprehensive support delivered by our team of assessors. Each assessor has studied and completed Wealth Within's education and is a trader in their own right.
Experts in making trading the share market easy to learn...
Our students often tell us we're very good at taking the seemingly complex and making it very easy to understand. The finance world is filled with jargon that for those seeking to learn how to trade it may seem like you need a degree just to comprehend what you're trying to learn.
You won't have such issues studying at Wealth Within. Our courses are specifically designed to suit even the newest of aspiring traders right through to those who have many years of experience.
Get the hands-on, practical training you need to succeed
Reading about trading, on its own, is an ineffective approach to achieve your goal of trading and investing profitably. You must also integrate practical application of the skills you learn to achieve competency. Theory by default is not enough.
When you study with Wealth Within we guide you through various exercises to ensure you not only understand the theory of what you're learning but how you can apply what you learn in a real world environment and also receive feedback from our team of experts on your progress.
This course consists of five modules:
Module 1: Analyse Financial Markets and Information
Module 2: Analyse Market Trends
Module 3: Trade Market Trends
Module 4: Apply Price Analysis to Market Trends
Module 5: Apply Pattern Analysis to Market Trends
I have read numerous books on aspects of trading/investing ranging from Guppy to Elder to Tharp. The most enjoyable was on the life of Jesse Livermore by Richard Smitten. I would, however, rank your Diploma much more highly than anything I have read or studied before. Congratulations. Darrel W, NSW
Having completed the course with Wealth Within, I do feel wealthy enough in the knowledge to continue my trading with confidence. I have traded both paper & $$$$ with double digit profits. Chris C, SA
Read articles published on the success of our students:
Analyse Financial Markets and Information
Analyse Market Trends
Trade Market Trends
Apply Price Analysis to Market Trends
Apply Pattern Analysis to Market Trends
Australian Students Enquire Now
International Students Enquire Now
Who is the course suitable for?
Presented in an effective, down to earth manner that delivers results, this comprehensive trading course demystifies the share market, teaching you techniques and strategies you can use immediately to take control of your financial future.
Given this, the course is suitable for anyone who:
- actively manages their self-managed super fund
- wants to trade for additional income or to replace their income
- is new to the share market wanting to learn proven techniques and strategies
- is a private share trader seeking specialist advanced trading techniques
OR a professional seeking:
- to work in areas such as stock broking and financial advisory roles
- a career change and aspiring to work in the finance and investment industry
- a professional servicing the finance and investment industry
- an internationally recognised qualification
On completion of the course you will:
- Have a workable profitable trading plan
- Understand and know how to use technical and fundamental analysis
- Understand how to analyse and use bar, candlestick, and Gann swing charts
- Know how to analyse volume to understand the market sentiment
- Understand different market phases and how to take advantage of them in your trading
- Understand trends and safely use trend trading methodologies to profit from the share market
- Understand a variety of entry and exit trading techniques and know which ones to use for different stocks
- Predict future support and resistance price targets
- Interpret continuation and reversal patterns and know the exact point when a trend will reverse
- Be able to implement and act on money management rules to protect your capital
- Have the tools and ratios required to determine your overall profitability
- Trade over the short, medium and long term
- Understand how to trade in bull and bear markets
- Plus a whole lot more that will ensure you achieve your financial goals
Australian Students Enquire Now
International Students Enquire Now
On completion of the Diploma, students may be eligible for credit towards the Bachelor of Business (Finance) at institutions both locally and offshore subject to meeting the universities entry requirements.
|Comprehensive Support||Professional Development|
You are provided with a comprehensive and support learning environment to ensure you understand and can implement the strategies and methodologies
Support services include:
For students seeking CPD Points, the Financial Planning Association of Australia offers students who successfully complete each module 15 CPD points for a total of 75 points while CPA Australia offers students 1 point for each hour of study.
Students from Malaysia who undertake the course as part of their ongoing professional education requirements will receive 20 CPE points on completion of the Diploma.
Why choose Wealth Within for your share trading education?
With so much hype surrounding the share market, Wealth Within have raised the bar in the industry to set quality standards in the level of education being delivered by developing Australia’s first and only Diploma of Share Trading and Investment.
The benefit to you is that our courses are independent evidence that you will be competent and confident in the techniques and strategies taught.
Choose Wealth Within and you will:
- Receive the highest quality share trading education in Australia that delivers results
- Learn proven and tested investment strategies to directly invest in the market
- Understand how to safely and profitably trade the share market
And we have to proudly say that the majority of our clients have achieved just that – although full credit goes to them because as the saying goes, ‘the teacher arrives when the student is ready’.
While expertise takes time to acquire, studying the share market with Wealth Within means you will develop the right skills and knowledge in a supportive environment whilst working with experts in their field.
Wealth Within is an endorsed member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET) and as such adheres to ACPET Code of Ethics which defines our obligations to students, the public and to other providers of education and training services.
The Institute acknowledges that it has a responsibility under the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 to protect the fees paid by students in advance of their training and assessment services being delivered.
To meet our responsibilities, the Institute holds current membership with the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET) Australian Students Tuition Assurance Scheme (ASTAS).
ASTAS coverage is approved by the VET Regulator and is required when:
- either directly or through a third party, a prospective or current learner prepays fees in excess of a total of $1,500.00 (being the threshold prepaid fee amount) for a course leading to an accredited award;
- courses are eligible for VET FEE-HELP, being a government loan scheme where students can apply for a government loan for part or all of their tuition fees. As an approved VET Provider, the Institute holds ASTAS coverage for all VET FEE-HELP approved courses to comply with the course and refund requirements.
What the Tuition Assurance Scheme provides
Should the Institute be unable to continue offering a course, ACPET will arrange for any eligible student who has prepaid their fees and who has not been withdrawn from the course, and has not completed units of study and courses of study due to:
- the course not commencing on the agreed starting date;
- the course ceasing to be provided after it has started; or
- the full course not being delivered because a sanction has been imposed on the provider
- be placed in to an equivalent course such that;
- the new location is suitable to the student, and
- the student receives the full services for which they have prepaid at no additional cost to the student, or
- be paid a refund of any prepaid fees for services yet to be delivered above the threshold prepaid fee amount.